The Biochemistry, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology (BMCDB) Graduate Group only accepts applications for the Ph.D program.
Application Process - What You Need to Know
- The application fee may be paid by credit card or e-check. The appropriate fee must be paid before the application will be considered complete, and a fee must be paid for each application submitted.
- Letters of Recommendation must be submitted electronically through the online application. Do not have recommenders send letters in hard copy, but rather to submit all recommendations online once the online service is available.
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended. You will be instructed to upload scanned copies of your transcripts after you have submitted your online application. For more details visit https://gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/submit-transcripts.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international students. Institution code: 4834.
- As of 2019, the BMCDB Graduate Group no longer requires the GRE for admissions.
The graduate group cannot review an application until all of the above components are received. Inquiries concerning application procedures or any other aspects of the program should be directed to the address below:
College of Biological Sciences Dean's Office
BMCDB Graduate Group
227 Life Sciences
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-5294